Are you a small business looking to scale, introduce a new line, have cost factor and ROI to worry about? Here's your answerBy Francis Adams
What would you do, if:
|Infusionsoft: Finally a complete solution for small businesses. Image courtesy: Infusionsoft.com|
You'll also want this solution to allow you peace of mind to pursue personal obligations at any time
, including spending time holidaying.
Step 1: You'll look for that solution, then test whether it fits your budget and your business, followed by checking if this solution offers all that it promises.
Step 2: Get a no-obligation demonstration so that you can ask every question that'll help you make an informed choice and decision. For demo: click here
Step 3: If you like what you experience from the demo, you can opt to speak with their consultants. No pressure.
Step 4: Get a test drive of this automated solution, free.
You need to check out Infusionsoft, a SaaS (Software as a service) enterprise. Small businesses already using Infusionsoft will tell you it’s the best solution for your needs.
Infusionsoft is best for you if yours is 2 to 200 employees business and are in:
Advertising or Marketing, Business Consulting, Lead Generation, Professional Speakers, Personal consulting, Financial Services, Wellness, fitness or beauty services, Real Estate Services, Legal Services, Education, Web design or printing, Home Services, Manufacturing or Construction, Programming or IT services, Retail or Restaurants, Accounting or Bookkeeping, Medical, Non-profit.
Their software solution automates the toughest problems a small business is facing, integrates all of your requirements in one place, allowing you to:
Spend less time on mundane tasks, capture more leads, improve your email marketing, convert contacts to customers, scale your business faster, master the art of e-commerce, create a marketing strategy, manage the sales process, and collect payment through credit cards right away, stress-free with EVM card reader facility.
The 7 key elements needed today to run a small business smoothly:
|An integrated business to save money and time.|
Image courtesy: Infusionsoft.com
2. Having a Marketing Automation so that either you or your employee/s are able to follow up your marketing strategy like a boss.
This means, spending less time chasing dead ends and more time building relationships.
3. Having a Sales Automation that ensures no cold calling or spending huge sums hiring sales teams. In short, simplifying your sales cycle and maximising revenue.
4. Building an Online Sales platform that can turn every screen into an online storefront. The storefront should be readily available or let you create your own.
5. As a small business, you'll want data-driven results. You'll want analytics that shows you how to measure exactly what’s working, what’s not, and the return on investment. No guesswork.
6. You wouldn't want to remain static or stuck where your small business is located 365 days. You'll want to take your business mobile. Afterall, social trends clearly suggest more and more Internet traffic is now mobile.
7. Finally, you'd want your small business to get paid, using a simple, stress-free payment method so that you can spend time on other pursuits.
For this, you'd like your business to have a convenient EMV card reader that costs you zero additional setup fees and accepts the most popularly accepted cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Since Infusionsoft too started as a small, struggling startup, its creators are aware, have deep empathy
for small businesses like yours.
They'll not only help you with integrating all the above seven elements in your business, but also show you proven methods that have helped small businesses grow sales of 400%, leads by 450% and revenue by 566%.
Today, Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. This privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures.